Aluminium cast and
Domestic & commercial solutions
Cotswold Rainwater Services are proud to have the knowledge and expertise to install aluminium gutters supplied by manufacturers and suppliers such as ARP Ltd, Rainclear Systems, Alumasc, Guttercrest, Marley Alutec to name a few.
Benefits of aluminium
- Aluminium can be fully recycled
- Less than 3% of aluminium is lost during the recycling process
- Recycling aluminium uses 95% less energy than the extraction process
- 75% of all aluminium ever produced is still in use today
- 92-98% of aluminium from building demolition is recycled
- Aluminium is strong, but lightweight, so easy to handle and install.
- It is durable and non-toxic so will extend the life of architectural elements
- Aluminium is a non-combustible material.
- It is also non-corrosive and requires minimal maintenance.
Cast aluminium gutters
Cast aluminium gutters are available in a variety of different profiles and sizes. Cast aluminium boasts the traditional appearance similar to cast iron but benefits from being lightweight, easy to install and polyester powder coated in any colour to suit your requirements and illuminates the need for redecoration.
Extruded aluminium gutters
A contemporary choice. Available in numerous profiles and sizes, such as plain half round, beaded half round, deepflow half round, vintage O.G. & modern O.G. Extrusions tend to be installed in 3 metre lengths, thereby reducing the number of joints but can also be supplied in alternative lengths from 0.5 up to 3 metre.
Pressed aluminium gutters
Lightweight yet very robust, low maintenance systems for commercial and industrial buildings but can also be adapted for other uses. Gutters are polyester powder coated and pressed in a choice of sizes and profiles to suit your project.
Aluminium seamless guttering
The attractive Ogee design leads itself to both contemporary and traditional styles of properties. Aluminium seamless guttering can be installed in one length up to 30 metres, this can be increased on certain properties. Aluminium seamless guttering is a cost effective option due to the ease of installation. The guttering is powder coated with a choice of black, white, brown, light grey and the ever popular anthracite grey. A maintenance free aluminium system could truly be within your reach.
Get in touch with our friendly team. We are happy to answer any questions you might have and provide quality and tested solutions for your needs.